Hello! My name is Vaitiare Bravo
Pinto, I am 20 years old and currently living in Santiago, Chile.
I was born on August 25 of the year
1996 in Yumbel, a small town in the south of the country.
Far from my hometown it's
found Isla de Pascua, also known as Rapa Nui an
island located in southern pacific ocean, in the region of Valparaiso.
The point of the continent closer to the island is located south of Chile, in
Punta Lavapié, Biobio Region VIII, to 3526 km away.
From a child has captivated me the history of
this Island and its inhabitants, since they were able to
develop a complex and wonderful culture- comparable with other large megalithic
cultures (Mayan, Egyptian, Inca)- under extreme conditions of isolation. Easter
Island culture including customs, dances and music, crafts, administration and
mythology that make the place in a single territory, worthy of being considered
a valuable archaeological treasure worldwide.
I hope to visit soon Rapa Nui.




Vaiii, I love to travel with you
ResponderEliminarIsla de pascua is a beautiful place!
ResponderEliminar