MY BEST VACATION EVER
BARILOCHE
Hello! Today I tell you
about a trip you make two years ago with my family to Argentina, specifically
to the city of Bariloche. This beautiful city is not only characterized for its
stunning scenery and lakes, but also part of its appeal the architectural
beauty of its buildings, especially the civic center of the place, the
gastronomic and artisan variety that gives its visitors and above all the range
of chocolate shops you can find, where you can not only enjoy the different
types of chocolates, they are varying in flavors and shapes, but you can also
be part the manufacturing process of these.
With my brothers and
cousins I toured much of the city. The people of Bariloche are very welcoming
and friendly with tourists, as you suggest or recommend good places to eat,
visit and have fun.
Know a new city with my
loved ones and enjoy the landscape with them and entertainment that delivers
Bariloche, are the main reasons why this trip was part of the best holiday’s vacation
I've had in the last time.



I dream to travel to argentina, I prefer buenos aires
ResponderEliminarBariloche is a beautiful place, Regards
ResponderEliminarIt seems to be a great place!:)
ResponderEliminarI hope to visit Bariloche! Take care
ResponderEliminar